A direct follow-up training of the Jumping® Basic diploma is the JUMPING® ADVANCED DIPLOMA that can be voluntarily participated by the graduates of the Jumping® Basic training.
This programme has been compiled based on long-term experience not only with Jumping® but also based on the experience with the world of fitness. Advanced training is conducted by up to two Master trainers, which ensures high quality and professional level.
It consists of two days of training, which is divided into 4 parts.
- The first part of the training is dedicated to the tuition of new exercises and combinations.
- The next part is dedicated to the analysis of the body using the “InBody” that precisely determines the composition of your body.
- The Master Trainers then explain the basics of food and food-rated myths. Active participation of the instructors follows, where they are tested concerning the newly obtained knowledge and skills.
- The fourth part is dedicated to an advanced music breakdown.
Upon completion of the entire training, each participant will receive:
- Jumping® ADVANCED diploma
- tank top of the Jumping® Fashion collection
- training manual